Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
C

• 

5 Messages

Fri, Nov 27, 2020 8:29 PM

Can't sign into Yahoo.com email. Redirects to ATT with error code

When I go to mail.yahoo.com to sign into my [email scrubbed] the page redirects to att.com and gives error code 652314

att help is a maze of unhelpful information that doesn't apply to this issue. 

I cannot sign into my Yahoo mail in a browser at all anymore due to this error.  

I cannot make changes to my account such as add a phone number to it so I can sign in that way.   

I am not pleased. 

Responses

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I cannot sign into my Yahoo mail from my laptop or desktop, however I am able to sign in from my Samsung cell phone and my Samsung tablet. My CBR # 630 247 4990. I spoke with Joshua today and we were not able to resolve the problem.

There was a question about my address and zip code. I previously lived at (edited as per community guidelines). My current address is (edited as per community guidelines). My name is Jake R. (edited as per community guidelines)

Thanks, Jake

(edited)

• 

5 Messages

2 months ago

They scrubbed my generic email of email at yahoo dot com   My whole point is it is a YAHOO dot com email address.

• 

5 Messages

2 months ago

j0947 Wow so they blame it on an address change.  Just sad ATT buys Yahoo email addresses and won't support logins. 

• 

5 Messages

2 months ago

Funny thing is I have multiple email addresses at yahoo dot com and I can sign into those 2 but not this one. 

Get started...

Ask a new question