For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
J

• 

8 Messages

Monday, December 28th, 2020 4:22 AM

can't send or receive emails

Can't login to my email account. Get error message" NOT FOUND ON ACCELERATOR". 

My account has been active for 15+ years now I got ziltch. Tried working with 3 separate departments , reset password 3 times, still same error message. Last person said he did as much as he could and referred me to ATT.COM/emailsupport which is like a cat chasing it's tail.

Any help is appreciated. 

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

1) Is this an AT&T email that you're trying to sign into?

2) Where are you trying to sign in? On the AT&T website on a computer in a browser like Chrome or Firefox or on your phone/tablet in an email app?

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

Yes, an ATT email, an account I've had for 15+ years. . I've tried from a webpage using, att.net, att.com, currently.com on Microsoft edge, Google chrome, Apple IPad using Safari and Google Chrome all with the same return error.

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

I have also disabled my firewall, antivirus and malware protection to see if it impacted the outcome. I've cleared the cache and cookies on all the browsers without any change

in the error message along with the previously disabled protection.

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

After spending 10+ hours and 27 days with "supposed" AT&T tech help and after escalating the request for help they finally got back to me.

They can't help me...account cannot be enabled, go to currently.att.yahoo.com and create a new account.

Yeah, right. I'm done with AT&T. Going to another provider.  I suggest anyone with an email account with AT&T that has to go thru Yahoo to AT&Ts servers to do the same.

We can send satellites to take samples of interstellar rocks and return them to earth but can't  or won't  maintain a decent Database. I'm done.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.