AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Mar 24, 2016 9:14 AM

Can't login to Yahoo Mail

On March 10, all was working with Yahoo mail, After a week in the hospital I came home and I tried to access my mail (...ameritech.net) but couldn't. It asked me to login, entered the username and password and got the msg stating that the username and password didn't match. Eventually I ended up on the Password Helper page. Entered my email, last name and hit the continue button. It went to the next page where I answered the security questions and hit the continue button (the button greyed out after I entered the answer to the first security question). Nothing, nothing at all happened. No messages, no indication that a page was loading, nothing. Tried several times, results the same. Tried logging in using different browsers, Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox. Same results. Made sure my cookies were set correctly. Even tried with a different computer. Same results!!!!!! What the heck is going on? Why is there no longer any way to contact customer service? Please help.

Responses

MrLavoy

Former Employee

• 

74 Messages

5 years ago

Hello @gronsky

Have you tried the Yahoo Help Central to see if that can help troubleshoot your matter ?   

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

MrLavoy, thanks for the reply, I've tried that before and everything at the Yahoo Help Center takes me back to the Password Helper!

I don't know what else to do.

Cumputers are great, but at times there needs to be human interaction!

There has to be a way for me to get this matter resolved!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have been having the same issue for several weeks. AT&T Support has been no help. I did manage to reset my password but it never took. I know my original password is working as I can get e-mails on my phone just not online. Support just tells me to change my password. What a joke...

Get started...

Ask a new question