For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
drivingmenuts's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, May 4th, 2015 2:06 PM

Calendar reminders not being sent to email.

I've searched extensively and see lots of comments and complaints about this isse but no way to resolve the problem.  It started about a week ago and is causing me lots of problems considering that I use my Yahoo calendar and reminders for business purposes.  Is there any way to fix the problem?  Thank you.

Guru

• 

498 Messages

9 years ago

There's nothing you can do to resolve the problem.  As per this thread:

https://forums.att.com/t5/Email-Internet-Security/My-calendar-has-stopped-sending-reminders/m-p/4167201#M21667

reminders have been broken since last November.  In January the AT&T response was:

We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Since it is now May, they seem to define "soon" in terms of galactic evolution, so you should start looking for other options.  A Google search for "email reminders" will provide numerous alternative solutions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks, lem3.  Galactic evolution indeed.  Very disappointing.

Participant

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I am relieved that I am not alone. I rely on my calendar reminders.

Worked great for years, then stopped, started working again for a short while, and it's gone again!

Is anybody from At&t or yahoo reading any of these? I'm about to switch up.

I the meantime, I have an email account not related to at&t or yahoo, and I have it set up just for email calendar reminders for now.

For the money we all pay, the features we DEPEND on should work.

Any one else go crazy trying to reset your reminders differently, or looking for a "setting" that might need to be changed?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.