Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
chakradog

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

Wed, Oct 4, 2017 3:23 PM

att.net mail login

When Att disassociated itself from Yahoo earlier this year I was led to believe that I would gain access to my att.net emails through my "start.att.net" browser home page.  Recently I logged in to my home page and when I clicked to access my email I was sent to a Yahoo login page.  Was this a change that I wasn't notified about? or what?
[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Responses

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

When should I try logging in at att.net

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

I am just trying to sign in to patriciatully@att.net to get email

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Thanks for e-mail but I can't receive it.  This is the problem

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

Hey!  Don't say "solved" when you are  just working on a solution.  Just tell us the truth!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

I guess I don't  know what is meant by entering the email address in its entirety.  As far as I know I am (and since they don't want personal information, the  part before the @ sign is fictional : myact@pacbell.net )  Since we are over 80, our doctor and medical information is now unavailable to us.  My husband thinks we should contact a lawyer.

• 

2 Messages

6 months ago

Hi I can’t find my account with att.net. I don’t remember my username or password. Can you help me?

Get started...

Ask a new question