Need to update email settings?
chakradog's profile

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

Wednesday, October 4th, 2017 3:23 PM

att.net mail login

When Att disassociated itself from Yahoo earlier this year I was led to believe that I would gain access to my att.net emails through my "start.att.net" browser home page.  Recently I logged in to my home page and when I clicked to access my email I was sent to a Yahoo login page.  Was this a change that I wasn't notified about? or what?
[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I still need accesss how

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

6 years ago

We shouldn't have to jump though hoops to get a email that you could get pressing on the ATT email icon especially when it was preloaded! and last week I uninstalled it and it wasn't even in the playstore! week later it was back so just download the yahoo email everyone should have doubles, I did going back to 2013 over 10,000 emails and I didn't have yahoo

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

6 years ago

Jennifer I wouldn't bother with the att.net icon! my ATT Tablet had it also and it keep showing the purple yahoo isn't available try later and after talking to att,611 and she said she could get in using my screen name either with ending in att.net or Yahoo.com funny how I'm writing this att.net get's underlined in red but yahoo.com doesn't kida show's who owns what! I would download the yahoo email app and you will get a code to change your password, this is why Iv'e been so upset Yahoo has never been secure to me! in 2012 it would say Log in to change your password,WOW if I can loggin I wouldn't need to change it. So try that and use my gmail because I won't be using att forever 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I still cant get logged in how did u do it. I need it for work

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

6 years ago

Jennifer I know your upset since your att email is not working try what I said download the Yahoo mail in the google playstore use the same log in name like if you use ( BlueLady5) @ att.net use BlueLady5 @yahoo.com you can see your att mail it should all be there! you will have to change any ATT password they will send you like a 7 diget # after you put that in then do a password, I have one more show I recorded so I should be up 1 hour this site stopped me from putting in my gmail which is B,S it's like ebay they wont let you leave your email for question's in case you should buy outside of ebay good luck oh after you get in uninstall the ATT Email app

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have sbcglobal.net and get those same emails from the UK. And since 4-18-18 have been unable to access my email and none of the SIX tech people at att have been able to help me. I try to log in and get caught in a endless loop between att and yahoo

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I continually have this trouble, too.  Once in awhile, I can access att.net but the link there sends me to yahoo instead.  Can you guys please get this fixed, or go back to all of the emails being in the same place?  I have not been able to access my att.net email for weeks! 

Thanks,
Nancy

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

To AT&T customer care : 

I still cannot send emails from my att.net mail account from my iPhone or home MAC PC.  The outgoing server "att.net" is still not recognized and the old smtp2go.com workaround doesn't work.  In addition, I cannot set up AT&T as an "Other" type email account either. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I have not been able to send emails from my Apple iPhone or MAC PCs using my "att.net" email account for months. 

Apple devices are cannot access the SERVER named "att.net". New email accounts can not be setup as either YAHOO or OTHER as their network templates.  

I have read that there's a known issue -- reported as early as March 2018 -- yet the problem remains. 

I see no published solutions. An acknowledgement of the problem is not a solution.  What's the Status and / or ETA for a solution? 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I was told that yahoo would continue to manage the att.net account I have had for years, but as of 4 am this morning, I can no longer login. The last sync time on my phone was shown to be 4am cst. I have talked to two reps today, and they dropped me call transferring me to someone who could help. This is not like the AT&T that I worked for.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.