Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
P

• 

4 Messages

Tue, Oct 27, 2020 1:35 AM

ATT.net email on iPhone no longer work after update MyAT&T app

1. I installed the MyAT&T app the other day on my iPhone. It forced me to create a new password. Now I can not get emails on my iPhone nor iPad. I’ve tried both my old and new passwords. I have even since gone back to the app and changed my password back to the previous password. I can still access email on my laptop using the browser, which the URL is mail.yahoo.com But I’m unable to get email to work on my iPhone. I’ve tried using both Yahoo and AT&T domains for both incoming/outgoing and tried both POP and Imap. 

Responses

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

Follow-up. I decided to try to create an iPhone email account using the Yahoo option. That sort of worked. I can get emails, but I can’t send emails, and now my wife can’t either (she was originally a sub-account). But laptop browser access still works. 

• 

3 Messages

a month ago

i had the same issue. you should contact their customer support. i think the only alternative att tech issues service provider is a site called  25dollarsupport. both of the measures will work. 

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

I deleted my accounts off of my iPhone and iPad. I could never set them up manually. Instead, I had to select "Yahoo" and let Apple iOS set up the accounts as IMAP accounts.

Now on Outlook - I'm using the Outlook365 desktop app - my email is not working, and I can't get it to work.

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

Online, if I go to Account Info, and then to Account Security, there are no options. I think this is the issue. Yahoo/AT&T are not letting me provide access to outside apps.

Under Account Security, how can I get Yahoo to provide me options?

I first selected Account Info

Then I clicked the Account Security tab

Then it says "How you sign in"

and there is nothing below it. There should be some details or options.

How do I get these options to show? Because I think I need to generate a password from here to use to setup my Yahoo mail in Outlook365.

(edited)

Get started...

Ask a new question