Protect yourself online
jpsantos121's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, February 14th, 2019 10:51 PM

Att.net email hacked

Hello @ATTCares 

My att.net account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my password, as well as my recovery email. I tried looking up a phone number or email to contact AT&T to help me recover my account and I can't seem to find one. The support section hasn't been very helpful either. Can I please get some assistance as soon as possible as this is extremely important?! 

Thank you!

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

Does the fact that you know your recovery email has been changed mean you can get into your myAT&T profile?  Or just that using something like Forgot ID/Password to send the temp password went to some place other than your recovery email address (which I hope isn't the email address for the account you are trying to recover).

If you can get into your myAT&T profile you should also change your security questions.

Requisite question these days; do you have a legacy account (e.g. sbcglobal.net, pacbell.net, bellsouth.net, etc., i.e., any att domain other than att.net)?

If you can't find a way back in then call the Digital Assistance Center (877-273-2728).

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.