Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
B

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jun 1, 2020 11:53 PM

AT&T email sending to wrong address(es)

December 28 2019, AT&T had my billing and payment acknowledgement email address correct. Had been working fine for a long time. Then somehow decided to start sending to my AT&T (Yahoo) email instead. Worked for three months trying to set it back without success. Changed to other email addresses temporarily, or failed to verify other email addresses. FINALLY worked. Once. Got notice that statement was ready, and I would get my paper bill "within seven days". Was eight, but that's fine, plenty of time to make an online payment as I have for quite some time. Acknowledgment went to still another email address of mine. The only address in my AT&T profile or preferences is the one I want to use. It is the only one showing in my profile, and shows as verified. "Customer Service" can see what I see, but the email still keeps going elsewhere. Any system analysts out there?

Responses

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

7.4K Messages

a month ago

This isn't a home phone issue, moving to the Internet forum.

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question