Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
debgutcheus's profile

• 

5 Messages

Monday, March 27th, 2023 9:28 PM

Reset clock on Internet Air

The clock on my Internet Air base unit is off by 4 hours.  How can I get the correct time to display?

• 

54 Messages

1 year ago

I just received a phone call from Chris at AT&T. Chris was asking how I felt about the new Internet Air. I told him I was enjoying the faster speed and the stronger WiFi, but the clock display was stuck on GMT.

Chris said they were working on a resolution and the display will be corrected by Tuesday. If, by Wednesday, the clock is not correct, I should reboot the hub and it should be OK.

I will wait until Tuesday, and report back here with my findings.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.5K Messages

1 year ago

It would seem that they forgot that not everyone would want to see UTC on their gateway clock.  :-)

Have you checked the web interface for a Time Zone setting?  Their wired gateways do not have one, but do appear to know the time zone.

• 

54 Messages

1 year ago

The only web interface I know of for the All-Fi Hub is the "Smart Home Manager" app that has no time zone setting.

I have tried everything this week. Talking to and chatting with AT&T has not worked. I will wait until Tuesday to see if a fix will be downloaded.

Not holding my breath.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.5K Messages

1 year ago

Does pointing a browser http://192.168.1.254 do anything?

(edited)

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

The time on my hub corrected itself this evening.  Yay!

• 

54 Messages

1 year ago

http://192.168.1.254 takes me to this page which does not let me change anything.

Image taken at 6:58 pm CDT.

• 

54 Messages

1 year ago

Good for you, Deb! They have not fixed mine yet.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.5K Messages

1 year ago

On my fiber gateway "Current Date/Time" is in local time. I have no settings for that... it should pull it from the towers it's talking to, just like a phone.

• 

54 Messages

1 year ago

For the record: 

Rebooted the hub this morning. The display is now blinking "AT&T".

All of my other devices, phones, PC, printer, TV, Ring cameras, and garage door are displaying the correct time.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.5K Messages

1 year ago

All of your other devices apparently know what time zone offset to apply to UTC and how to apply it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.