AT&T Community Forums
blposchen's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jun 5, 2014 2:51 AM

why is your website so terrible?

Woman Mad

Everytime I get on your website I get so irritated. So many pop ups. Slow!!!!

Responses

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.7K Messages

7 y ago

Which web site are you talking about? The forums might occasionally have a survey pop up, but that's all. If you're seeing other pop ups, there might be malware or other harmful files on your computer causing them and slowing everything down, maybe browser plugins too. I recommend checking on that.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

Yes, it is awful, I change my mind about whatever I'm going to order every time because the website is so slow and glitchy. I get a FAN rate through the premiere website site, which is even worse than the regular AT&T website, now I'm being told I can only recieve the FAN rate if I order accessories through the AT&TPremier website, guess that will keep more money in my pocket, cause all AT&T websites are slow, irritatingly slow....UGH!!!!

Tigereyze209

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

6 y ago

OH!  he must be refering to the one that asks for a mobile phone number to use as a backup in case your account needs recovery.

I keep saying no, not interested, and it keeps popping up, so I agree, it is irritating.. I mean, no, should mean no. But still keeps popping up every time i log into my account.

Seems there was a survey that popped up a couple times, but it stopped after the second time i told it no.

It usually stops after a while (last time was over a month,, sigh) But that does NOT stop it from being irritating.

It does seem kinda slow to log into our myatt account, but that is more or less normal (unfortunatly) so expected.

Anyways, my two cents worth.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

att.com while trying to shop for phones and service is so slow it's near impossible to get through. Wondering how AT&T conversion rate is?! I'm already a customer so I have to persist through the browsing in circles, slow loads, and then website fails..

Get started...

Ask a new question