For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
UnhappyB's profile

Scholar

• 

88 Messages

Friday, December 28th, 2018 6:27 PM

WHY ARE CUSTOMERS NOT A PRIORITY?

Maybe I am not asking the question correctly, why are customers not a priority?  

Scholar

• 

88 Messages

5 years ago

Lets just see folks if we get a answer back from anyone from AT&t, I will keep the community posted, I think we all are waiting on this answer!

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

Why do you believe customers are not a priority? Obviously, without customers, ATT has no business. What exactly do you mean, anyway? You ask a question that is too wide open and not answerable, in my opinion.

Scholar

• 

88 Messages

5 years ago

Well folks they would not post the last article I posted, all it said was the definition of what Customer Service Means, but it seems anything with any kind of real information is not posted, I thought this was for AT&T Customers to get resolution to their issues with the company, so I guess this site is somewhat like the War on Drugs a complete Joke.

Scholar

• 

88 Messages

5 years ago

The reason why I ask the question is because I am one of your customers, I have been treated like crap for the last 8 months and from what I read on the community forms, seems there are many customers you treat the same way!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

5 years ago

@UnhappyB wrote:

Well folks they would not post the last article I posted, all it said was the definition of what Customer Service Means, but it seems anything with any kind of real information is not posted, I thought this was for AT&T Customers to get resolution to their issues with the company, so I guess this site is somewhat like the War on Drugs a complete Joke.

You mean POST 3  on the first thread you started?

Scholar

• 

88 Messages

5 years ago

Take a look at this, this is another customer of yours replying to the same question I am asking you:

It’s a great question. It’s almost as if the company puts more effort into aggravating their customers than in pleasing us. 

This is what your customers think of AT&T, and it is a great question!

Scholar

• 

88 Messages

5 years ago

You have many unhappy customers, why cant you address our issues and stop trying to cheat us, why mislead us, why is there no communication between Reps,

why cant we get the correct information when we call in, why do we have to be shuffled around to different reps, why lie to us. I can keep going on and on, because I have been treated all these was by AT&T, at least the reps is the stores are helpful, yes I have been there multiple times trying to get help, but you just get sent back to Customer Service and as I said before, Customer Service is a complete joke, that's why I ask the questions I do and I am not the only one, I take it you have not read through the community forms right?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

You have many unhappy customers

Wish you'd quit saying "you" and "your company". Once again, you are talking to other customers here, not ATT employees and any ATT employees that do post are posting as customers, with one exception, a response from ATTCares. As I said in your other thread, most people come to this forum because they have a problem not being taken care of, so finding other unhappy customers here is a given and does not mean all customers are unhappy or that even a majority of customers are unhappy. Sorry you have gotten such lousy treatment but since you provide no details of what your issue is or any of the "lies" you've been told, no way to assess whether your case is synonymous or not. It could very well be that the answer you want is simply not possible, therefore you say it's lousy customer service. Without details, no way to know.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.