Uniquely for you. Order the new Google Pixel 6, now!
mbc_0609's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Apr 27, 2017 12:48 AM

Where to go???

AT&T is a total joke. Bait & Switch Masters. I have been a customer for well over a decade and this company has gone so downhill. Don't even get me started about when they merged with Directv. It was my worst nightmare after already being with Directv previously, its all a mess now. I made changes to my account apparently to a ghost because no one knows who this employee is or where these "discounts" came from. Everyone is on a different page, never with the same information. There is absolutely no accountability. You are promised pricing that apparently doesn't exist only to get overcharged. I have been hung up on, dealt with rude customer service on calls that have gone on for hours. Its not just cigarettes that take minutes off your life its dealing with AT&T customer service. Trying to get a manager on the phone is the biggest challenge, I am either transferred to a non-working number or hung up on. I am so frustrated and don't know what the next steps are except for leaving all together. 

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

172.7K Messages

5 y ago

Hello @mbc_0609

We saw your post and will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include:

• Name
  • Account number
  • Phone number and the best time to reach you

We will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

I totally agree with you. At&t has the worst customer service of any company. I've been dealing with several problems with them for the last 6 months, and my latest issue had me talking to 5 different agents in 45 minutes all telling me something different. My CC has been charged without my knowledge, and without a final bill. I canceled my service, and now they are coming up with all these random charges that were never discussed. I'm having to dispute the charge on my CC through my bank because they won't give me any information. I will NEVER go back to At&t!
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.