briansanpedro's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, June 25th, 2017 4:49 PM

Where do I send the "equipment" back?

Screen Shot 2017-06-25 at 8.42.36 AM.pngAT&T via brand new laptop less than a foot from modem, 1 tech visit and a whole day (OFF) wasted yesterday: "Connected"Screen Shot 2017-06-25 at 8.46.01 AM.pngVerizon via my busted up iPhone 5s as a wireless Hot Spot: "Connected" (translation: Why you're seeing this right now.)

* I only have two choices for internet at home because and maybe because I'm a block

from the ocean? But no, that's ridiculous. This is Los Angeles. There shouldn't be a single dead spot in the county much 

less the city. 

* But there is apparently. Because Time Warner doesn't service this particular area. Which is heartbreaking after this past week

* Five days since receiving "equipment"? Two days of missing tech support.  Friday = Didn't know he was coming?  Yesterday?  We spoke. He emphasized sticking it out and kawHow much time spent working on the internet from home?  ZERO. ZERO TIME. NO T

* Yes, of course, the PACE Gateway Problem!  And watch how they suggest I pull all the cords out of the wall and cross my fingers during the re-boot(s). And did the support team really just send me an infographic showing how much havoc my imaginary gaming equipment has on such fragile hardware and security?

2 Attachments

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

7 years ago

We are sorry to hear about the issues. We are happy to help, please check your private messages and reply when you can.

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.