For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
What is my data usage?
This article will provide information about using the Broadband Usage section of myAT&T.
AT&T's residential DSL High Speed Internet plans have a usage allowance of 150 Gigabytes ("GB") per month. The usage allowance is the amount of data you can send and receive each month.
Customers who wish to monitor their usage may use the Usage & Recent Activity section located at myAT&T (att.com) to see their usage totals by month, follow the instructions below.
Step by step instructions
2. Click the View my usage button.
3. Log in with your user name (Member ID) and account password.
4. Move the mouse over the Internet tab at the top and click on the Usage & Recent
Activity link found under My Internet Service.
5. You will see the current data usage for this month along with an explanation of how their usage was gathered and displayed.
Note: Data is posted on the site four days after it is collected.
6. You may click View bill & usage reports to create a report showing your usage levels for a range of months on a graph.
7. You can choose the start and end dates for their report and click the Submit button to generate the report.
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp