Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!

New Member


1 Message

Thu, May 21, 2020 5:31 AM

Wanting to get a seperate internet account, even though the house is serviced...

The house i currently live in is serviced with att uverse and basic internet. I want to have the owner of that account turn off the basic internet service and then have my own gigabit internet service installed (with ATT) on a completely separate account. Is this possible? Or would it conflict with her uverse tv coverage?


Community Support


176.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hey @Owowkiller.

We understand that your have a questions about two services at one address. Don't worry, we can help with that.

When it comes to services only one account per address. What you can do is add your self to the account then upgrade the service. Please let us know if that helps answer your question.

Charles, AT&T Community Specialist

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.