AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
mikekimo's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wed, Apr 8, 2015 1:36 AM

swindled

hello,

i called to see why my phone bill went up a little and the rep told me it was going to go up even  more due to cost of living. he then talked me into a plan that combined my internet and phone into one plan, he said it would be a little more but he was giving gifts to offset this. he created a work ticket in advance even though i said i'd rather wait and he said i could cancel anytime. later i sent him an email asking for the monthly price and he said he gave it to me when he did not. when i asked again he told me the price and it was $30 more than i'm paying now. the installer has not been out yet so i emailed him to cancel and now he wont respond. i think he sweet talked me into something i cant afford and i want out but for all i know the installer will be here today.

how can i find his superivsor to let them know of his actions? and to cancel this order?

thanks

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

fantastic. thank you. he made it sound like i was locked it. have a great week

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

shouldn't his supervisor know of his actions?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

no they ended up shutting down our internet and our phone. i believe the att rep choose not to cancel the order to get some kind of credit. when the installer called i said we cancelled the order and he said he would also cancel it. then we lost all service (internet and phone) the phone line was my wife’s business so who knows how much business she lost during this time. so then we called and they said they would upgrade our internet speed from 12 to 18 for the headache. the installers came out and busted their butts to hook us up. when they were done we had internet speeds of 50 megs. they had hooked us up as a business internet with a $220 bill. so then after another 20 minutes on hold when we called and told them we had this fast speed they turned off the business internet which left us with no internet again. because it was a business internet we had to wait another day for an installer to come out and switch the wires back to residential internet. while he was here our business phone went out again but he got everything corrected. att has not made any attempt to apologize or compensate us for these issues. each time the installers came out they were very kind and worked very hard but att itself has left a very poor impression on us. i've had phone service with att for over 30 years and internet with them for 5. and to think with all these years we have been with them it means nothing to them

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.