Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
B

• 

1 Message

Wed, Aug 25, 2021 5:42 AM

Service Review

Hello! I was unable to find where to send/post a review regarding my experience with customer service. I called AT&T today, Monday August 24th and was transferred to speak with at&t representative Sheila (I hope this is how it is spelled, I was unable to ask the correct spelling). I am very grateful for her help. She went ahead and checked every possible thing that could have been wrong with my internet connection and was incredibly reassuring along the way. She was very patient with me and made sure to answer all my questions; I am very grateful as she did not dismiss my suggestions but actually took them into account; in the case that one of my suggestions was incorrect or not possible she made sure to explain why. My call was very successful; I was able to accomplish everything I had hoped to when I called. Thank you very much Sheila for your patience and your help. It was a pleasure to have worked with you!

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

@basilioareval This is the public forum you can share also review here, as after reading your post my trust on AT&T service become high, the service review would be helpful for other members also.

• 

2 Messages

1 m ago

@basilioareval This is the public forum you can share also review here, as after reading your post my trust on AT&T service become high, the service review would be helpful for other members also.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.