Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
John-M's profile

Scholar

• 

214 Messages

Wednesday, June 21st, 2023 3:34 PM

SELECT A TOPIC FOR MESSAGE

Cannot finf a topic to enter when submitting a question. All entries rejected. Please help

• 

10 Messages

4 months ago

I am using Firefox on a Windows 10 desktop. I tried several times and could not get a list of Topics, which is marked as a required item. However, I have tried again and noticed that, after selecting Category: Internet, a second Category field appeared, where I was allowed to select AT&T Internet. Either this didn't appear previously or I didn't realize that it was independent of the initial Category field and required. Anyway, this time the Topics list was not empty and I was able to select AT&T Internet Security although VirusScan Plus, which was not an option, would have been more appropriate.

To anyone trying to post a question and finding the Topic list empty, I suggest checking for a second Category field that doesn't initially appear in the page.

2 Messages

4 months ago

On October 25th of 2023, I cancelled my service with Direct TV. I was a loyal customer for over 17 years. On Nov 1st, I received a notice stating I owed $189 for the month of November. I called customer service twice to find out that AT&T's billing cycle goes from the 17th to the 17th of each month. Because I missed this cutoff date by 8 days, I was required to pay for 22 days that I didn't receive service. I was told that AT&T does no pro rate in Colorado. I simply think this is abysmal and very shady business practice. I am shocked a company as large as AT&T is willing to do this to customers. I will never return.  However, I cannot post a complaint as the topic field does not work!

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

4 months ago

@donscanga   I believe you are looking to post in the DIRECTV FORUM

ACE - Expert

• 

24.5K Messages

4 months ago

Yep. This should be moved. But, @donscanga did you read the TOS, especially the part about cancelation of service and billing cycles? It's not uncommon for service providers to not prorate if you cancel after your billing cycle.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

4 months ago

He found his way to the DirecTV forum.  

Hopefully someone will confirm your information, like it or not.  🤷‍♀️ 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.