Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
C

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jan 18, 2022 5:07 AM

Sales Representative

I have two different companies, same physical location in Frankfort, Kentucky. I need a fixed wireless (and wired) internet service for my law firm. I need to purchase wireless devices (about 17 different, 15 tablets, 2 hotspots) for my drug testing and probation company. I would like a sales representative to contact me or make an appointment to come see my needs. I need assistance with getting my second business account set up also. My office number is (Edited as per community guidelines). My personal cell number is (Edited as per community guidelines). My name is Kyle (Edited as per community guidelines). I currently have four locations and approximately 17 employees serving approximately 29 judicial jurisdictions. My company is now the largest private probation and judicial drug testing company in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.  

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

4.2K Messages

4 m مضت

Kyle, fortunately someone (or a bot) stripped your personal info from your post.  This is primarily a customer-to-customer forum.

There is a Business forum HERE but perhaps you'd be best served by calling the business offices since the forum seems to be about after the sale services.

Their number is 855.866.4288 and HERE is the web page that outlines the various opportunities.

my thoughts

Employee

• 

19K Messages

4 m مضت

ATT Fixed Wireless is intended for limited rural to semi rural locations of 1.1 million within selected 18 states where ATT hardwired internet is not available.

If your referring to cellular internet known as HOMEBASE or HOTSPOT this is not fixed wireless.

ATT internet is installed by ATT employee techs while Fixed Wireless is installed by DirecTv techs.

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

28.4K Messages

4 m مضت

I think when he said "fixed wireless" he actually meant Wi-Fi.  Regardless (1) he should be in the business fora, and (2) hopefully he will find a sales rep.

ACE - Expert

• 

22.3K Messages

4 m مضت

hmmmm....Between the user name and the location, all that's missing is a link to the business.

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

28.4K Messages

4 m مضت

Reads more like an advertisement than a plea for help, doesn't it?

ACE - Expert

• 

22.3K Messages

4 m مضت

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.