Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jan 17, 2020 1:23 AM

Rewards card is expired and how can I get new one ?

I got my new internet connection online I. August 2019 and a promotion is going on during that time and it says 200 dollars rewards I will get . It’s been 4 months I didn’t any rewards. When I called customer care, they routed to rewards, again they routed to billing, they routed to internet and agAin they routed to online chat. Finally online chat is routing to customer care call. It’s circling but no solution provided to me

Responses

my thoughts

Employee

• 

14K Messages

4 weeks ago

Did you visit the ATT REWARDS site....

Have a limited time to REDEEM the REWARD, either using letter mailed to you or using your account number and zip code without waiting for letter.

If you failed to redeem the REWARd before the time frame, there is not much to be done.

If you have redeemed the REWARd, received the card and then lost or misplaced, another could be issued if within the expiration time... yes the REWARD CARD does have an expiration date.

https://rewardcenter.att.com/home.aspx for info on how to redeem, watch the video

https://rewardcenter.att.com/faq.aspx for FAQs... including...

How long do I have to claim my reward?

A. Reward expiration dates vary by promotion, so please take note of the claim by date shown on your reward notification letter and on the reward tracker for your reward. In general, you will have a minimum of 30 days to claim your reward from the time you receive notification.

I noticed my online reward has expired. Can I still claim my reward?
A. No. We apologize, but rewards cannot be claimed after their expiration date.

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

2 Messages

Neither I received a mail nor Ian able to check in online with account number and zip code. Called customer care multiple times and they are saying we crossed 120 days. Before that they told me they will process and send me. Nothing has happened