For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
J

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020 7:15 PM

Reward Center Not Working/Broken Link? HELP!

I received multiple emails allowing me to claim my $100 reward, then got an email that says "Your AT&T Visa® Virtual Account Reward is ready for you! Use your account to make purchases wherever Visa debit is accepted online, in the United States, US Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. Click here to access your AT&T Visa Virtual Account. Begin using your virtual account immediately!"

However when I "click here," it is a broken link that leads me to a blank white page that doesn't load any content. When I go to  rewardcenter.att.com/reward it says I need my 16 digit gift card number but I was never given that, and when I click "Resend Reward ID email" it says "Error: Email cannot be sent". 

I just want to use my $100 gift card that I redeemed! Is there a way I can get a link that isn't broken so I can access the funds? Has anyone else had to deal with this?

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I went through the same thing, clicked on the link, and I got a blank page.  Per Jeffster's recommendation, I called the rewards support line: 800.288.9983.  I explained that I was having this issue, which appears to be common as I described all of the complaints on this page.  I said that given that this is a recurring issue on their end, and that it had been going on for some time, I asked the customer service person, what they were going to do about it?  After putting me on a brief hold, she reconfirmed my email address and sent me a new email with a new link.

Drum roll --- it worked!!  I will say this:  I waited several weeks before actually activating the originally link that they sent me.  Perhaps, the link expired and had to be reset?  I honestly don't know.   Lastly, be prepared to be on hold for at least 20-25 minutes.  Good luck!

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

@Denissev1122 20-25 minutes? lucky you ive been on hold with CVS pharmacy going on 2 hours on 2 different phones to check on my prescription that was sent in 2 weeks ago.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.