Our Community Forums will be closing on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Justin9876's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, July 18th, 2019 5:03 PM

Poor customer service

Hello, 

I am very upset with how I have been treated with AT&T. I spoke with an employee at the end of June about my account. After June 30, 2019 all my  promotions would end, raising my current bill $100. When I contacted the first employee, she was very pleasant. I was advised to call back after 6/30 to lower my bundle price to $75. I was told this was a simple process and would have to be done after my current promotions ended, so I waited. Fast forward to July 2019, I again contacted AT&T to receive the promotions that were promised to me. This time I was told, “Sorry that employee was wrong, there is nothing we can offer you”. I spent my personal time, and many hours on the phone trying to get this problem fixed only to be told, no. I was also told, “This is a lure to get new customers in, then your bill goes up”. I was also told, “If you have a problem, you can write a letter and send it in the mail”. That is outright demeaning, and embarrassing for a customer to be treated like this. I am a true believer in  professionalism, and trust. If this is how business is done with AT&T, I no longer want to be apart of it. I currently have multiple cellular lines, uverse and internet with AT&T and have never been treated this way. All I want is what was promised to me. 

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.