For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
T

• 

1 Message

Sunday, January 31st, 2021 7:18 PM

Owner

I returned a equipment via UPS store per your instructions years ago and used your pre paid upc code print out for shipping the equipment back to you and you still charged me for equipment and reported me to creditor for collection that i have recently found out about. I C System Inc.  

Account number (Edited as per community guidelines),  $233

This apparently has happen to thousand of customers and there is not need for arbitration because this has damaged my credit and other by this fraudulent activity can't go on and i well in excess of $75,000 

Any on in SC who wants to join a (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines) i will be posting information 

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

3 years ago

This is a public, customer to customer forum only. It is not an AT&T Support forum so please remove any personal information because you can open yourself up to scammers/spammers/phishers.

You just found out about a collection on equipment that you returned years ago? That doesn't sound right. What you should do is report this to BBB and the FCC because there is nothing that can be done here.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

3 years ago

It would be advisable to read the LEGAL Terms of Service.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.