Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
J

• 

1 Message

Thursday, September 23rd, 2021 6:46 PM

NO ONE WILL GET BACK TO ME

I had a representative tell me that i was over sold on my business account. I was paying about $1000 for 1 fax line and 8 phone lines. PLUS internet. So the new rep Mika Morales, told me she would fix it and I would be paying about $700 total. So the techs came in, updated my equipment, and then I started receiving an additional bill. My old bill never went away so now my total bill for both is over $1500. i have been trying for WEEKS to get anyone to explain these bills to me, why my cost went up, not down. No rep can tell me, no tech can tell me. The new bill that we receive does not even have the correct address on it. I have called my rep, Brian Mcknight, who, during the middle of our phone conversation said "I'm getting a very important call and will call you back," and do you think he has ever called me back. Collections is now contacting me to pay my bill however I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS BILL IS FOR because no one will respond back to me. I have read how horrible ATT business is but this is practically criminal. What is stopping them from sending more bills to people and just telling them they owe it! I can't believe they have gotten this big running the company so poorly. I have filed a claim with the FCC and with Att. I am at a point now of finding all of the people i have worked with on social media so i can get some type of response! Why would i pay something i didn't sign up for. The reps only want to help you when they can make money off off of you. Once they realize you need help cancelling they no longer communicate with you?? Where is the training for their employees? How is this company still in business. 

ACE - New Member

• 

637 Messages

3 years ago

You might try the Business forum. Keep in mind though that all of these forums are populated by other customers. https://bizcommunity.att.com

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.