New Member


1 Message

Tue, Sep 29, 2020 5:15 PM

New Service . . .

Hi there, I am potentially relocating from Canada to LA and do not have a SSN or Fed Tax ID number.  Am I still able to start service for Home TV, INT & PHONE? 

my thoughts



18.5K Messages

1 y ago

Yes, however you will likely be required to pay a non refundable credit management fee that ranges from $100 to $449 depending on service(s) desired. Please see ATT Terms Of Service (TOS) agreement(s) for fine print.



Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.