P

• 

1 Message

Thu, Oct 21, 2021 8:58 PM

Need to change access to a business account

I have called AT&T no less than 4 times over the past few months. I came on as the Finance Director for a nonprofit organization.

My predecessor left without leaving her various sign ons and passwords for the organizations accounts. I have managed through

all of our other organizations to get this changed. However, AT&T keeps telling me there is nothing they can do! I don't believe

that, I understand security issues, however even when the Executive Director tried to change the information, they again said there

is nothing they can do. Is AT&T so archaic that they can't check things out for verification?

The only way these bills are getting paid is because we receive a hardcopy in the US Mail.

Now AT&T wants to go totally paperless and I am all for it, however do they understand that if the organization cannot access the account online, they will not be able to get and therefore pay the bill?

I do not want to talk to another representative from India, who couldn't care less if we get access or not. I need to speak with someone

( I don't know who) that can do their due diligence to find out that the information I have submitted to them is accurate.

They could even go to our website, and see who the Finance Director is to confirm who should be authorized access to our account

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

55.4K Messages

3 m ago

Since it’s a business account, suggest you try the business forum:

https://bizcommunity.att.com/

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.