#1 Star!
10th stratosphere!
Mission control approves!

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

Sat, Mar 31, 2018 9:19 AM

Need my service back. Told it was restored but isnt

After a long 23 days of multiple calls and chats.  I was finally told on phone don't worry we have succesfully restored service. My supervisor is glad to help and sorry for unconvince the last few weeks etc.  Transfered to billing was told the amount wasnt in notes so another hour and half wasted since she didn't complete task. Got transfered back to where I was told i the notes were there but no amount.  Oh and mngr blocked any type of fixes. Even though my internet was out for some time and not my fault they said

Nothing can be done. I told them I have in writing by supervisors and reps what was stated and was told was irrelevant.  So I get no Service for some time. Don't get an adjustment as promised and instill have to pay for the no Service i got and apparently still accuring data even tho I have no access.  Can a supervisor call me plz or reach out I have case number employee number chats transcript number.   If employee doesn't have ability or capability to fulfil what they are promising. It may be a good idea to NOT MISLEAD customers and give them false expectations. Its not like I'm asking for extra adjustments just what was not fulfilled and for the service time I did not have due to att end.   @ATTHelpForums @ATTCares

No Responses!
Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.