The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
K

• 

1 Message

Mon, Sep 6, 2021 1:20 AM

My att tv and internet

I had them taking $72 out a month for att tv and streaming and the internet. I looked at my account for a couple months so I believed it continued to come out as usual. Then I received a bill later for $322 and said my next amount was due to bringing it to over $388 at the same time my tv and internet was shut off the morning before I received my notice and they never told me that they stopped taking it out and that I owed the first $72 they stopped taking out. Just this huge bill. I am disabled and I don’t make a lot of money and our places apts were renovated and att tv is only thing we can get or do without so I have had to be without for over six months. My husband died of covid in December two days before Christmas. I heard also there is a discounted tv from att and internet that is ten dollars. Anyone know. But I do nit have almost four hundred dollars just for tv and internet plus the next bill plus the wireless. I have also asked them to put all services together in a bundle and lowest cost. But yhat never happened. It takes hours to talk to anyone and for seventeen days I went through talking to att in that time 12 1/2 hours the sent me to everyone else five six times until I had to hang up and cried.  How can I get low internet for ten dollars and cable to and how can I get my internet back on please I miss some kind of talking to me and noise and watching news. And things. I stay at home with nothing but depressing things. Any great ideas. I need a ceo to call

me. See what they can do. I tried to make payments they won’t do that and I am at a loss to do anything now so I got nothing thanks 

Constructive

Employee

• 

25.3K Messages

4 m ago

You need to be on food stamps to acquire low income internet unfortunately if you owe a past bill they will not allow you to get any service until your current account is paid to zero. There is no such program as low income television as it’s a luxury not a necessity

Constructive

Employee

• 

25.3K Messages

4 m ago

AT&T nor the ceo will call you. This is a customer populated

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.