Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Apr 3, 2016 1:14 PM

McAfee Internet Suite for ATT customers

Dear Ladies and Gents:  I have windows 10 and it seems that I can not download the free McAfee Suites.  I read the requirements and it does not list Windows 10 as one of the approved O/S.  Do you know when this will upgrade?  Thank you so much for your advise.

Responses

Tigereyze209

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

4 years ago

Not a clue when, or even IF ATT will ever remidy this situation.

McAffee security suite is, and HAS been available for win 10 for quite some time.

You have to pay for it, but you can get it from mcaffees site directly.

There is suposedly a way you can get the win 10 version of the program, with a work around, but i have never trusted those.

To be clear, the win 10 version IS available from mcaffee.. and if ATT ever updated their site, a link would be available.

BUT, they have not, so, until or unless they ever do, it is not avialable thru ATT.

There are other threads on this topic of sugestions of how folks say they managed to get the win ten version anyways, and you can do a subject scan in the blue box above to find them, but i am not even going to attempt to mention how they claim they did it.

Sorry, but i don't want to get the blame for something that does not work right.

But, good luck.

• 

3 Messages

So you are advising that ATT do not have a free antivirus for there internet customers?

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Dear Ladies and Gents: I have windows 10 and it seems that I can not download the free McAfee Suites. I read the requirements and it does not list Windows 10 as one of the approved O/S. Do you know when this will upgrade? Thank you so much for your advise.

• 

3 Messages

Dear Ladies and Gents: I have windows 10 and it seems that I can not download the free McAfee Suites. I read the requirements and it does not list Windows 10 as one of the approved O/S. Do you know when this will upgrade? Thank you so much for your advise.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…