For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Pjames's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, May 5th, 2017 3:29 PM

Losing my patience with the process!!!!!!!

I just purchased a home in Little Elm TX in the Paloma Creek subdivision. My wife and I have called at&t multiple times and been transferred multiple times to people none of whom assisted me. We need the internet b/c my wife works from home and is in danger of losing her job without service. Can someone please fix my problem before I get angry enough to post true negative things on social media regarding this experience?

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @Pjames,

Thank you for your interest in AT&T internet. We will be happy to see what we can do. What issues are you running into when trying to get internet? Are they saying it is not available, or do you have an order, but there have been issues trying to get the service installed?

-ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

7 years ago

BOY DO I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION--ATT IS SUPPOSE TO BE A COMMUNICATIONS BUSINESS--HOW LOUSY IS THIS COMPANY OR WHAT!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I am just now responding as this email went to junk mail. I have not been assisted by anyone from AT&T. Basically my wife is about to lose her job because we still don't have an internet connection.

What issues are you running into when trying to get internet? AT&T is refusing to send someone to my location to install the service

Are they saying it is not available, or do you have an order, but there have been issues trying to get the service installed? I was given the contact information of someone who works in sales from AT&T that lives in my neighborhood. I spoke with him last Monday and he led me to believe the issue was a simple one in that the engineers needed to confirm the validity of our address, we are new construction and closed 4/27/17. He said we should expect to have service by Friday 5/12/17. Well its Monday 5/15/17 and I don't have service and he has no answers on when I can expect service.

Its utterly ridiculous the way my wife and I have been treated by you people. If the issue is the population in my phase of the subdivision needs to be a certain percentage, why doesn't anyone say that? Why cant some escalate my problem to a higher level of management instead of transferring us multiple times with no solution? When will someone take ownership of my problem and help me? Like I said, AT&T lack of commitment to customer service is about to cause my family a financial hardship because no one cares enough to help.

Community Support

• 

231.4K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @Pjames

We are sorry about the issues you are having when trying to get service. We will be happy to see if service is available. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include:

• Name
  • Address
  • Phone number and the best time to reach you

We will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.