Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
T

• 

1 Message

Mon, May 3, 2021 3:24 PM

Is there a military discount for internet?

I was told on the phone with a customer service rep there is a military discount for internet.  I have ATT at both my houses and am in the military.  I went online and verified my service status.  How do I get it to apply to my bill?

Constructive

Employee

• 

23.7K Messages

6 m ago

Starting Friday, Oct. 5, active military and veterans and family members on an AT&T Unlimited &More or AT&T Unlimited &More Premium wireless plan can receive discounts on wireless, an AT&T video service and AT&T Internet.1 Discounts include:  

• 25% off wireless service on the &More or &More Premium plan (that’s 1 line starting at $52.50 or $120 for a family of 4, only $30 per line after autopay and paperless bill discounts);
  • $15 off per month for select video services, including DIRECTV or DIRECTV NOW; and
  • $15 off per month for select AT&T Internet services

Sign up for the discount on these consumer plans at any AT&T retail store and find more details at att.com/military.

(edited)

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

53.4K Messages

6 m ago

@Constructive You posted information about a plan and discount no longer offered. That was from several years ago, I think 2018. The military discount for internet or tv service went away when Unlimited & More plans were discontinued. I actually have Unlimited & More Premium and I do get the military discount on my internet and tv service. 

@timothyraywebb Sorry to say you were told wrong. There is no military discount for internet service unless you happen to have one of those old Unlimited & More wireless plans.

(edited)

Constructive

Employee

• 

23.7K Messages

6 m ago

Weird because it’s still an active link on AT&T page

https://www.att.com/offers/discount-program/military-discount/

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

53.4K Messages

6 m ago

Not sure why you pull up that old information. Maybe you still have it cached? In any event, I see the current unlimited plans and discount when I go to:

https://www.att.com/offers/discount-program/military-discount/

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.