AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
P

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Jan 10, 2022 4:25 PM

internet service disruption

Hello, this morning our internet service has been unresponsive from what i believe to be copyright infringement. I assure you that this is being handled and taken very seriously within our household and are making sure this activity ceases taking place. I currently use our internet service as an essential necessity for my employment since i work from my home. Also this activity may have taken place on one of our internet connected devices but not by any one person that is a resident in our home or done knowingly. It is imperative we have our service turned back on and any information on how to proceed in doing so is greatly appreciated. Account is under [email scrubbed]. thank you

Constructive

Employee

• 

30K Messages

11 months ago

you need to call them .

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

I've searched anywhere i could think of for a contact number about this on both their website and paper work I've received. If anyone can point me in the right direction with a number i should call it would greatly appreciate it.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.6K Messages

11 months ago

1-800-288-2020

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

thank you very much I'll get in touch with them first thing in the morning! :)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.