trotter4life's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, January 25th, 2015 6:19 PM

Internet Package Recommendation for Xbox Live User

Hello Community,

I am a student who lives off-campus and I am an avid videogamer. I connect with my friends frequently through Xbox Live. I want to play games with them online, however the AT&T Elite Internet Package that I currently have is too slow to handle the needs of Xbox Live. The internet is so slow that I have to connect my Xbox with an eternet cord to gainhave access to online. Even still, the updates for games take forever and I can't even connect to a party to talk to my friends. I share the package with one roommate and I am willing to upgrade to receive a faster connection to obtain the speed needed to support XBL gameplay. I am wondering if anybody recommends a specific package for XBL online gameplay and if it consistently works for them? 

Help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

Check if you can get uverse some areas dont have it like myself we cant get uverse here.. If you can depends on how much you want to spend keep in mind that uvese has a 250gb data cap. If you go over that they will automatcly charge you 10$ for every 50gb over you used.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.