Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Jan 13, 2020 7:45 PM

Internet Outage for 5 days now, my zip code 78754, keep getting generic responses that will be solve in 24/48hrs

Title says it all.

Responses

SuperMario87

Employee

• 

234 Messages

a month ago

There is a tool https://www.att.com/outages/ that can tell you if there is an outage or no in your area. 5 days its not a normal outage but I just tested it with your zip code and you are in an outage.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

4 Messages

@SuperMario87 Hitting the 7 days now and still don't know what's going on, other that there is an outage, no ETA on the fix. don't even know there is communication channel for updates, other than to get the update when it's fixed(if it's ever fixed), I cancelled the service and Spectrum is coming today for the install, but curious about alternatives when this happens, like some USB dongle for customers where outage fix is not in the Horizon, otherwise is 100% sure cancellation In my opinion.

• 

4 Messages

I checked with my neighbours and they have connectivity, is it possible that I'm the only one affected if it is in fact and outage?

• 

4 Messages

ZipCode shows all clear but still no service and my account still shows outage.