Cyber Week Deals: Buy an eligible iPhone & get a FREE AT&T Charger!
bduhow's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Oct 30, 2015 4:25 PM

How do I get somebody to unsuspend my DSL service

U-verse seems to be holding my email hostage. They disconnected me after i cancelled my U-verse order becasue they did not offer self install in my area. Now No one can seem to re instate our internet service. it has been 5 -days and hours on the phone. I don't owe any money and we do not want to switch to U-verse. is there anyone at ATT that can figure this out. i keep being told that becasue there is a pending U-verse order they cannot re instate DSL!

this is ludicrous!

bduhow

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.9K Messages

6 y ago

Hello @bduhow Welcome to the Forum!

I'm very sorry you're having some issues with your service, and our team will be happy to help you with that! Since it's account specific, please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Tigereyze209

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

6 y ago

Just a bit of clarification, u-verse required an on site tech install.

To my knowledge, you have never been able to self install u-verse.

DSL, yes, but this ain't dsl.

Your best bet it the care team message option.

Technically, attu-versecare would be your best bet, but the attcareteam works tooo.

Customer Care can be contacted by clicking the link below(expect a response over the next few days):

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

In the message body, please include the following:

- Name

- Address

- Account number(if current customer)

- Phone number

- Contact email address(if you have an alternative)

- The best time to contact you if needed

- The problem you are having (in detail)

here is the uverse link, if you'd rather try it.. ATTU-verseCare  but, either works.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.