Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
C

• 

1 Message

Thu, Feb 4, 2021 12:48 AM

How do I get my number removed from AT&T sales people?

Every since I got internet service I have gotten tons of calls.   When I do talk to someone live they are from India.

First part is robo telling me that they need to discuss my Direct tv bill.   I push the button to talk to someone live and I tell them I don't have direct tv and I've never had it and I want my number removed.   The guy cursed at me saying "who do you think you are talking to m.......f......."     

Last week I got a call and the guy told me that he would remove my name if I told him that I "loved" him.   I had to just finally hang up on him.

When I called AT&T to get my number removed I got two women from India, one called Mary, the other Ellen.   One transfered me to the other and all she did was put me on hold and pretend to remove my number.

Am I going to have to cancel my internet and my phone to get some peace?   I will not be talked to and treated this way, I'm paying you, you are not paying me.    If I don't get something done and soon I am prepared to move both of my services. 

Constructive

Employee

• 

23.8K Messages

9 m ago

🤦they are Indian scammers not directv. It’s no fault of At&T or directv 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.