Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
danicorley's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jun 10, 2014 2:34 AM

how can I file a written complaint with att?

How can I file a written complaint with att?

Responses

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.7K Messages

7 y ago

Hello @danicorley 

We have a team of amazing social media care managers that will be happy to help with whatever you need. You can send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 y ago

I've tried that and have had no success. Unfortunately my issues are a result of adding an ATT service to our account, spending more money with ATT.  No one will provide me with a way to talk to a manager and I've already spent 4 hours trying to rectify this situation. Any side a on an email or how to get to a manager?
Thank you!

Danielle

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.7K Messages

7 y ago

Hello Danielle,

I apologize for any confusion, but I tried searching for a case in our system under your name and I see that our team has never worked with you before. Social Media Care team is not a regular customer care, they're very good and go above and beyond to help our users. Please send us a private message using this link. Please don't post any personal information on the public forums.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

Seamless. That's what ATT said about moving our business. We relocated in the same business park. As recommended by ATT , we installed a new service that was ready to port from the existing office when ready to our new office ATT said it would be Seamless. This is day three of no telephone service at our business. I spent 4.5 hours yesterday on the phone (not ATT Phone) with their support staff. I was handed off more times the I can count and altogether hung-up on 2 times and then again today. Every call began with the Robot assistant who was going to make sure I got the correct dept. Robot said any time during the call I can ask for live assistance, but it never worked.

Our small company has lost now 6 hours of needed revenue time. I have spent a total of 8 hours on the phone to ATT support and I've gotten nowhere except behind in $. I am losing hope that this is going to be solved anytime soon, too help my frustration I am posting it in hopes that someone can/will help. My account # is ***, my name is Steve *** in Austin TX . If there is a Satan its name is ATT .

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ATTDSLCare

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

5 y ago

Hello @time-flies,

To file a written complaint, you would need to send your letter to this address:

AT&T Office of the President

308 S. Akard St

Room 1110

Dallas, TX 75202

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a question" button. Have email issues? Contact the Digital Assistance Center at 877-267-2988 and you can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

ATTDSLCare

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

5 y ago

Also, that account number looks like a Uverse BAN. Have you tried contacting @ATTU-verseCare?

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a question" button. Have email issues? Contact the Digital Assistance Center at 877-267-2988 and you can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

Get started...

Ask a new question