Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Kunwarshivanand's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jun 12, 2014 5:54 PM

Frustrated with customer support to track order

I requested for new connection on 5th June and got service start on 9th. I get manul to install DSL internet connection and support team inform me to get modem in 1 or 2 days max. I am regularlly called to support team who take 1 hrs long and then pass phone to other team.

no one able to provide correct details. Is this customer service provided by AT & T. I am totally frsuted from response and mental harassment from support team and waist of my time.

i have below reference number and order number provided by team. Can you please check and let me know what the status and whether u will provide me services or not.

order number ********   [edited for privacy]

i would like to get response soon. State michigan zip code 49202.

let me know if u need any other details.

Responses

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.7K Messages

7 y ago

Hello @Kunwarshivanand 

Thank you for posting. Our team will be happy to help you with that! Because it's account specific, please send us a private message by clicking here with your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question