Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
easmith's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Oct 8, 2014 12:46 PM

Excellent Customer Service! Recognition requested.

Yesterday, around 12:30 PM ET, I contacted DSL customer service (returning a call I received earlier, but was unable to answer).  The gentleman who answered and assisted me was the highlight of my day! Seriously!  The reason for the call was because I missed a payment, and your customer support person, Sam, was just awesome.  He was kind, polite, professional and his sense of humor was delightful.  Its not fun to hang your head in embarassment because you forgot or were unable to make a payment on time, but Sam never made me feel anything less than a valued AT&T customer.  Please--make sure Sam is recognized for his outstanding customer service skills.  And, thank YOU AT&T for hiring such a great employee!

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

10.1K Messages

8 y前

Hello @easmith Welcome to the Forums!

Thank you for posting this great feedback! We're glad to hear you had this awesome experience with one of our reps. Please feel free to stop by the forums if you have any questions in the future.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.