Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, May 8, 2017 7:06 PM

Escalation department

I have now spent 4 hours of my life on the phone with att and have only had your service for 2 weeks. My installation was cancelled so I had to spend 2 hours on the phone with someone trying to figure out why and how to get it installed again and then my first bill was completely wrong and on 2 seperate occasions spent at least an hour with a representative both telling me the same thing. That my bill was fixed for the next billing cycle and then after I requested that it needed to be fixed for this billing cycle also spending an extra 20 minutes for them to fix that and it didn't even get fixed. I am beyond frustrated. I have att cell phones also and have never had a problem but am considering cancelling it all because of the horrible service I've gotten with internet. None of your representatives have power to fix problems quickly.

Responses

Brand User
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

133.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hi @Brookeward,

Sorry to read of the trouble you are having with the bill. If you had land-line or DSL service, we have to refer our members to chat, here. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

If you have U-verse service, send us a message by clicking here. Include your full name, address, contact #, and a brief description of the issue. We may email you using the email address associated with your forum ID so keep an eye out

-ATTU-verseCare

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

OMG 

This company know as ATT is horrific What a nightmere to consumers and customers! Over a year with my internet countless phonecalls and hours of my life wasted ... only to be disrespected mislead lied to and disserviced over and over and over!

Hung up on or disconnected after wait times and hold times.

Outsourced calls and lack of communication and understanding either way.

Lack of knowlege 

transfers upon transfers to different dept

arguing with customers over accounts and charges

can't get to escalations or corporate (we don't have the number lie)

POOR QUALITY CONNECTIONS TOGOLING OR DIALING DOWN IF YOU DON"T USE ALL YOUR BITES CONFIRMED WITH TECH REP IN HOME!

BAD EQUIPTMENT!

Stood up by tech no call to inform me a whole day of work wasted!

And No consistant connection!

[Edited to comply with Guidelines] 

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

Att customer service, internet service and tv service is trash they change my bill ever month and continue to give me the run around I have not changed anything on my account and they continue to agree with that and then say they don’t know why it’s changed lie about fixing the issue and continue to bill me incorrectly I’m at the point I’m suing for breach of contract!

Get started...

Ask a new question