For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Blackthunder3's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, June 26th, 2014 4:09 AM

DSL over 4 years ago. Need help with billing.

I just saw on CreditKarma.com that I have a bill that is in collections on September 4th, 2009. I was unaware of a delinquent balance on my account. Not to mention that I didn't have internet in 2009. I would like to get some answers on how to resolve this issue.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, Blackthunder3!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that this account has gone to collections. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best ime to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I have not received a reply other than your's. Would someone please help me resolve this issue?

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @Blackthunder3 

One of our managers sent you an email few days ago to the address you used to registered on the Forums, it's possible that it was placed into your spam folder. If you don't have it, is there a better address for us to use? Please send us another private message using the link above or if you find the email, you can reply to it to contact the manager directly.

Let us know if you're still having issues.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I did not receive an email in my inbox or spam folder. I found out what happened. I mistyped my email address in the initial PM to Customer Care.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.