Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AmericanMissy's profile

• 

1 Message

Sun, Feb 20, 2022 5:17 PM

Copyright-Infringement tutorial server error

I have tried several browsers, mobile and desktop with no luck. I am logged into my primary account and continue to get server errors. This appears to have been an issue for several years. One would think that if people are to be required to take the tutorial, then the company would make it a little more easier for people to complete it. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated. 

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

8.4K Messages

9 months ago

You aren't going to get any resolution on this forum from AT&T and the rest of us here are just customers like you.  As you've noted, this has been an issue for a very long time and I've yet to see even one person comment about success. 

As I said to another forum member yesterday, given the large number of complaints about this I would have expected to see at least a few people come back to complain about their service being disconnected because they couldn't complete the tutorial.  Yet no such posts exist which tells me that AT&T must not be following through on the threat.

• 

7 Messages

9 months ago

Did you get this resolved?  I still can't do anything and get the same error.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.