Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
MsEBLee's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Aug 8, 2014 4:00 PM

!!!COMPLAINT!!! concerning interruption of service due to "upgrades"

AT&T has completely screwed up my service for the past 3 weeks. I have a hard time understanding why a company of this size cannot let customers in a large metro area know they are upgrading their system and it will cause service interruptions. I guess regular working people don't matter. Because of all of the issues I have had, I wanted to make a payment arrangement for my bill due on Monday, Aug. 11.

Presently, I cannot currently use my phone to dial out, just for incoming calls, I don't want to pay for something that I cannot use until the situation is corrected. At this point my next call needs to be to a competitor company because AT&T just does not want to get this right.  Imagine not being able to work and pay bills because a large mutli-million dollar company with thousands of employees cannot get your service fixed. It started with interruption of internet services around July 21, 2014 and that just got corrected this morning at 7am.

This interruption in my service has cost me $300 in pay and I need that money to pay for gas, groceries and utility bills including AT&T. These are basic essentials. It may not be a lot of money to you but it is to me.  I use my internet and phone to work part time from home. Please advise what will be done because at this point the part time job I work from home is in jeopardy due to no fault of my own. Not to mention I won't have the lost income to cover other upcoming expenses that are necessary for living. This has been an ongoing issue since July 21st and today is August 8th. I need this income to LIVE and it appears that this is of no concern to AT&T.

Please let me know how you are going to reimburse me my lost wages and I will promptly be done with your service. Thank you for your prompt response.

ms_unicorn

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

7 y ago

Hello, MsEBLee!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about the recent service interruption. We would certainly hate to see you go, so please click here to send us a private message so we can discuss some alternatives.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.