For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
J

• 

11 Messages

Tuesday, May 18th, 2021 4:31 AM

Can't access copyright infringement tutorial

when trying to access the Copyright Infringement Tutorial using my ATT login and Password I get the following message: https://signin.att.com/dynamic/iamLRR/LrrController?IAM_OP=error&errorCode=902   

Something's gone wrong Let's try this again.  If you were using an app, close this page. Otherwise, start over.  I've asked this question on this forum multiple times and I've even called 1-800-288-2020 with no help.  I've cleared cache, tried to access with multiple different browsers, tried to access with my Android phone, and even went to the local library to use their computer and network.  Still get the same error message.  I can access my ATT account with my ATT login and Password.  why can't I access the Tutorial?

Is there anyone at ATT I can talk to to get some help with this issue.  The latest letter I received says they will reduce my internet access if I do not take the Tutorial.  

• 

11 Messages

3 years ago

Spent 2 hours with 1-800-288-2020 technician who was unable to resolve the issue.  Hope you have better luck.

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

3 years ago

having the same issue here for something nobody in my house downloaded (it's just my husband and I).  Our network is secure, so aside from that making no sense, it's frustrating to not be able to access the tutorial when apparently our ability to use our internet is on the line.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Hi, is there an update for this ??..I have tried all mentioned above and still cannot access this tutorials.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Hi...No other update. I do not know what else to try. It´s very frustrating. Answers from AT&T look like a protocol but no help at all on this issue

Hope somebody who had solved it, can help

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

no these people from att are just lazy people who can't think for themselves and only know how to just copy and paste the same answer to everyone's questions i have seen. In all honesty that (Edited per community guidelines) because now i have that question too. So why is it that hard for one of your web devs to look at the page and see why its broken? @ATTHelp 

(edited)

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Hi..Try this. Click the blue button link, AT&T emailed you, that says "Complete Tutorial", once  you reach the "Copyright Infringement tutorial" page, instead of clicking "Take the tutorial" go to the "Videos" option, on the bottom ribbon, and watch the video. After that, just log into your account, from that same page.

I hope it works

Good luck

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

I had trouble with this as well.

What worked for me was creating the complementary AT&T email that ends with att.net and log in using that rather than a third party email address. After that you should be able to complete the tutorial.

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I've been trying for days and always get "Server Error - Service not available"  Have tried with both my account email and I signed up for an att.net email - same thing happens.

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I got the same error "Server Error - Service not available". Anyone knows about the solution? I have tried clear browsing history, cache, cookies, etc., but no luck. Changed multiple devices still no luck. Att you need to fix this issue.

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I am required to do the copyright infringement tutorial by 8/7. I have tried different browsers, clearing cache and cookies, using my android phone. Nothing works. I keep getting a server error try again later message. This has gone on for nearly a week. Please help!

Kevin

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.