D

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 25th, 2020 9:04 PM

Cancel Service

We need to cancel our ATT Wifi Service & send back the modem. However my husband has been out of the country since November. My Mother and Father in Law are 85 and both of their health is failing. He is unable to call to cancel the service. We have not used the service since December and need to cancel and return the boxes so that we are not continuing to be charged. I am supposed to be a person on the account but I am told that it does not cover cancellation. This is a hardship and I cannot continue to pay for service I am not using nor can afford without my husbands 2nd income. He even wrote a letter for me to send in from him to be official but I cannot find an address except to send money for a bill. HELP PLEASE! It needs to be cancelled and I can return the modem ASAP.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

try this number

Advance Technical Support Team at: 800.331.0500

as far as the modem

you need to drop it off with a participating fedex or ups store, make sure you have your account number and get a tracking number ,they will pack and ship it at no charge to you below are links to find a participating center, if you are more than 10 miles from a participating center then call and inform them your more than ten miles from a participating location and they will send boxes and labels.

fedex.com/attreturns or theupsstore.com/locations.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.