L

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, November 21st, 2020 7:25 PM

Broadband 1 and 2 are blinking red simultaneously for over 24 hours now

Yesterday around noon my router started blinking red on the broadband 1. Broadband 2 wasn't lit up at all. My husband called at&t and said everything is good on our end, but there is a outage in the area.  Yet when I searched our zip code there wasn't any. He gave us no estimated time when our internet would be working again. We've reset literally EVERYTHING. Unplugged everything and plugged everything back up.  It's been over 24 hours. And now both broadbands are blinking red. We are PC gamers and we both are off this weekend and we're excited to game most of the weekend. Now we're using our hotspots off our phones which isn't no where near as good as our at&t internet. This is very very frustrating especially the amount we pay. Please will somebody help!! Thank you!

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

3 years ago

Broadband blinking Red indicates no connection; either an area outage, or a broken connection somewhere between your gateway and the neighborhood VRAD. Call 800.288.2020 again and report the issue.

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for your quick reply!! We definitely will be calling them again. 

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Just got off the phone with a different person who checked everything (unlike the first person.) He said there are some broken cables in the area? Our modem is fine. They're sending a contractor out tomorrow to fix it by 5PM. Again thanks for the advice!

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

3 years ago

Sounds good, thanks for following up.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.