stacy_communicationforum1's profile

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, December 4th, 2022 3:28 PM

billing

I have before me a credit card debit from my credit card statement showing my internet bill, which is twice as high as Verizon, which is perceived by most as having better service, being paid on December 1st. THE BILL WAS PAID ON DECEMBER FIRST. WHY DOESN'T MY ACCOUNT REFLECT THIS? ALSO I AM GLADLY STATING CLAIM THE THE CREDIT THAT WAS APPLIED TO MY WIRELESS BILL, HOWEVER I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHT I GOT IT. I feel I may have overstepped your boundaries so if no information is given I will try to stifle my curiosity that oversteps common boundaries. Obviously people living under the poverty level like myself shouldn't be so concerned with credits to their account. Only debits which don't show up in payment history are of the scope of reasonable public knowledge or knowledge to the parties involved in  the transaction for which the billing statement fails to correlate with the credit card statement that belongs to the person living below poverty level. 

Constructive

Employee

• 

30.4K Messages

2 months ago

Huh?

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

31K Messages

2 months ago

I agree, Constructive@stacy_communicationforum1 , would you like to try again?  Perhaps number your points and taking each issue to its conclusion before moving on to another.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.