J

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Feb 26, 2021 5:27 AM

Billing

How do you get ATT to fix the billing problem I have had since LAST APRIL. 

Can't find an email to their billing, sales or whatever . . Phone is always busy. On hold for an hour. And so far, all phone contact I have had STILL has yet to resolve anything. Problem is , I signed up for the initial rate of $49 back in APRIL. Then for some reason, my account was changed, dropped etc. Got it - I THOUGHT _ straightened out. BUT NO !!!!!!!!  I am still getting charged $80 then with my other TV , I end up with a bill of $110. In fact, I believe I am getting DOUBLE charged. I get bills for $39 and then get a bill that totals $110. WHAT THE (Edited per community guidelines) is going on !!!

• 

4 Messages

1 y ago

AND I have been contacting ATT SINCE MAY 2020!

• 

4 Messages

1 y ago

How do you get ATT to fix the billing problem I have had since LAST APRIL. 

Can't find an email to their billing, sales or whatever . . Phone is always busy. On hold for an hour. And so far, all phone contact I have had STILL has yet to resolve anything. Problem is , I signed up for the initial rate of $49 back in APRIL. Then for some reason, my account was changed, dropped etc. Got it - I THOUGHT _ straightened out. BUT NO !!!!!!!!  I am still getting charged $80 then with my other TV , I end up with a bill of $110. In fact, I believe I am getting DOUBLE charged. I get bills for $39 and then get a bill that totals $110. WHAT THE Heck is going on !!!

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.