Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
augustv123's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jun 12, 2014 6:03 PM

billing error

I cancelled my ATT DSL service in mid Feburary of this year. I recieved a prorated bill for Feburary which I paid in full. For some reason even though the account was cancelled ATT kept charging my credit card for DSL and I had to have my credit card company remove the charges for March and April. I just received a bill in the mail from ATT a few days ago saying I owe $102 and that I'm past due. Can someone help me fix this billing error? I've tried calling customer service multiple times this week and was put on hold for 2+ hours and still could not get through to anyone. 

Responses

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.7K Messages

7 y ago

Hello @augustv123  Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry to hear about your billing issues and our team will be happy to help you with that. Please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question